Mica Creek Industrial Precinct is 260 ha located directly behind the Mica Creek Power Station in Mount Isa.
Location: Mica Creek
Mount Isa is one of Queensland's major mining hubs for exploration, extraction and processing of base metals. It is a vibrant and progressive high liveability city with affordable housing. It is home to the administrative, commercial and industrial centre of North West Queensland.
- land suitable for heavy industrial use
- opportunity for refining and processing operations and other major industries
- adjacent to rail corridor and Mica Creek Power station
- close proximity to Mount Isa Airport and the National Highway
- access to a skilled employment base providing a work-ready labour force
- strategic location close to major resource areas, schools and social services.